Registration of Personal Data
This website allows user registration, so it can store the following information for each user:
- Type of user
- Postal Code
- Region / Province
It is possible that the user has not provided any of the above data and these do not appear in the database.
This information is used to provide the user with access as a “Registered User” at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/. In addition, you can use your email to recover or modify your password, notify of access problems or other issues related to your user account at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/.
Such data is stored in a database owned by Petko Georgiev Dimitrov.
Processing of personal data
- Purpose of data processing: the personal data collected at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/ will be used for the following purposes:
- In case of contracting services: to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, information and improvement of the services.
- In case of purchase of products: to send them and contact, if necessary, with the buyer.
- In any of the above cases, for the issuance of the corresponding invoice.
- Sending information requested by the interested party.
- To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the services and events at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/.
- For the publication of comments on the Website.
- Data retention time: the user’s personal data will be stored indefinitely, and the user may request its modification or deletion at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- Rights: As a user of https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/, the user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing their personal data. In this sense, you can exercise such rights by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Calle Los Almendros 26 (Local 4) – 03710 Calpe (Alicante).
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request the DELETION of your data.
- Right to request the PORTABILITY of your data.
Some data such as: IP addresses, behavior during navigation, demographic data and other non-identifying data; they may be shared with third parties in order to improve the website or guarantee the user the best experience when accessing https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/.
Data will be shared with the following service providers:
- Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “ cookies” (text files located on your computer) to help https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/ analyze the use made by users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about its use in https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/ is directly transmitted and archived by Google.
- Hosting: Cloudways Ltd., with registered office at 52 Springvale Pope Pius XII Street, Mosta, Malta, processes the data in order to perform its hosting services at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/.
In no case will we transfer personal data to third parties not mentioned above, except with the prior request or express authorization of the user. In addition, the data shared with third parties will be strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to guarantee the user an optimal experience while using and browsing https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information, either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
The data may be communicated to companies related to Petko Georgiev Dimitrov for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (AEPD) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be changed by Petko Georgiev Dimitrov at any time.