What are Cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the web server https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/ remembers certain information that can be used later.
You can consult a guide on Cookies at the following link: http://www.interior.gob.es/documents/10180/13073/Guia_Cookies.pdf
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their device and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced. The user may configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of Cookies sent by the Web, without this affecting the user’s ability to access the contents of said website. However, the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
What types of Cookies exist?
- Own or third-party cookies: they are own when the cookies are managed from https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/. From third parties, when sent by an entity other than https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/.
- Session and persistent cookies: Session Cookies expire when the user closes the browser. Persistent Cookies expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified) or when they are manually deleted.
- Technical/personalization/analysis/advertising cookies: technical cookies allow traffic and data communication to be controlled. The personalization ones allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.). The analysis ones collect data on the behavior of the users and allow the elaboration of a user profile. Finally, the advertising companies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
What Cookies do we use in Ventanas y Puertas Calpe?
- Facebook: We use Facebook Cookies and Facebook-related plugins to display Facebook content at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/, and allow the user to interact with the content displayed from the Website itself, without the need to go to Facebook’s website.
- Google: we use Google Cookies for various purposes, such as: behavior analysis and interaction by the user with the Website, displaying relevant advertising for the user, tag management.
- Cloudflare: Cloudflare Cookies are used to identify individual clients on shared IPs, setting individual security preferences. These Cookies do not store any identifying information.
- WordPress: the Website uses own Cookies of the CMS WordPress/wooCommerce for the management of user sessions and the personalization of the site and the content.
- Jetpack: The Jetpack plugin creates various Cookies for different purposes. More information on their website about Cookies: https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/
- GDPR Cookie Compliance: When this cookie is enabled, these cookies are used to save your cookie setting preferences.
- Divi: Divi or Extra themes from Elegant Themes and their plugins create various cookies related to the appearance of the Website.
- Woocommerce: We use the Woocommerce online sales plugin, which generates a series of Cookies to manage the user’s cart, the products in the cart, the products viewed by the user, etc. You have more information in the official Woocommerce documentation.
How to disable Cookies?
By deactivating Cookies you will not enjoy the optimal user experience at https://ventanasypuertascalpe.com/. If you still want to disable them, you can follow the instructions for your browser:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/cookies/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/windows-internet-explorer-delete-cookies/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/cookies/